Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The calm before the storm!
Santa came to our house last night!

Playing with his cow. He loves his new barn animals!
Banks opening a present. Poor kid he has no clue that we are all laughing at him!
Collin in his Santa suit that Grandma bought him last year and now it finally fits!

Collin opening a present that Santa brought him!


After the storm hit! Man was it a crazy but fun morning with the 4 boys, 4 dogs, and 6 adults all crammed in here ripping into the presents!
Collin hanging out in his undies and new Thomas slippers playing with his cousins dinosaurs.


The boys were more interested in eachother's presents than their own.
I know, I know I had nothing to do with them dressing my child up like an Iowa Hawkeye! At least it wasn't his and is going home with the cousins!

1 comment:

Jenn Swift said...

I love the matching pajamas all the boys have. They are very cute!